- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Responding to incoming email and phone inquiries.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Oil and Gas