- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for issuing the Projects Procurement Plan
- Review and manage suppliers and subcontractors database.
- Analyze all suppliers and subcontractors in order to select the most suitable who are able to deliver high quality products at competitive pricing.
- Negotiate with suppliers and subcontractors cost and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company.
- Develop, implement and drive the procurement strategies in order to meet cost savings targets.
- Responsible for issuing Purchase Orders.
- Responsible for issuing contracts for subcontractors.
- Responsible for issuing a weekly procurement payments report.
- Responsible for issuing a weekly procurement follow up report.
- Responsible for issuing a quarterly updated procurement plan report.
- Prepare Material Submission according to the approved description.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Inertia is a leading Egyptian real estate company that develops distinctive, valuable, and dynamic projects in different parts of Egypt. From our inception in 2007, Inertia has been thriving; we are renowned for projects that cater to today's cosmopolitan clientele, whether in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Inertia Egypt