- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, +Commission and bonus
About the Job
- Manage Sales Agents.
- Hire and Train Staff.
- Maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with Clients.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals.
- Oversee day-to-day sales operation
- Prepare for meetings, Presentations, company briefing, orientation and site visits
- Meeting Clients and give them advise about the best recommendations for property investment
- Determine client’s needs and financial abilities
- Negotiate about the best paying scheme that suits the client.
- Handling paperwork from presentations purchase agreements, closing statements to contracts.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and areas of development to provide coaching.
- Report sales team’s performance
- Prepare plans and statistics
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management