- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Carry out sampling and checking of water, raw material & finished samples and bulk samples
- Perform automated and manual assays as detailed in departmental / plant SOP and QC monographs including raw materials, in process and finished products
- Interprets test results against specification and decides if assays pass or fail
- Maintain documentation of all work performed in accordance with GMP Requirements
- Responsible for routine preventive maintenance , general trouble shooting , general cleanliness and calibration of lab equipments
- Update departmental SOP’s and QC Monographs and QC QMS as required
- Perform microbiological analysis per SOP’s and QC monographs
- Orders required laboratory supplies , reagents and other consumables
- Monitors proper storage conditions and expiration dates
- Data collection and rewarding for production performance evaluation
- responsible preparation of all tests and volumetric solutions
- Handle some of suppliers, auditing activities as well as sampling from their own facilities for compliance checking-packaging material/units.
- Environmental monitoring for clean area.
- Microbiological analysis for EGMED products.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services