- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
We are currently seeking a Service Engineer to join our business and support our clients to resolve technical issues with our products.
This person will manage customer claims regarding post-shipment product issues with timely resolution (within company guidelines).
In this role, this person will also coordinate field installation & commissioning, initiate start-up & training, investigate reported field problems, diagnose / analyse، field problems to determine cause of problem(s), and initiate required action(s) to make repairs in order to satisfy our clients.
Also in this role, this person will also be responsible for fulfilling customer’s requirements, communications with factories and manufacturing facilities worldwide as will as preparing necessary documentation and reports.
- Pumps commissioning and Start-up
- After-sales services and troubleshooting
- Inspection site visits
- Process and prioritize customer communications relative to claims and/or concerns.
- Collaborate with other departments, vendors, or other business units to ensure timely resolution to the customer’s claim.
- Determine the root cause for each claim and organize the support information for reports that will be submitted to internal & external stakeholders.
- Resolve customer claims and document appropriate action to be taken (within the guidelines of company policies & procedures).
- Maintain accurate Field Service files and records noting any field changes to the product.
- Perform necessary tasks to ensure proper service operations.
- Issue required documents for manufacturing/purchasing/claims
- Review and the complete issue of credit requests to customers for work performed and/or goods returned;
- Visiting Job site for pump commissioning, troubleshooting, and/or repairs.
- This position requires the ability to travel (up to 70%) and mobilize on call.
- Technical office support
- Perform additional duties, as assigned.
1 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Rheoserve is a limited liability company “L.L.C” under the Investment law of Arab Republic of Egypt, established in 2014 as a local partner for Xylem a leading global water technology company with operations in more than 150 countries and Pulsafeeder the leading dosing pumps...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rheoserve