- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Meeting clients to discuss their marketing needs and wants.
- Arranging brainstorming sessions to come up with creative ideas and options among different departments.
- Present the campaign ideas & budget to the client
- Ensure that communication Flows effectively
- Keep in contact with the client at all stages of the campaign by checking and reporting on the campaign's progress
- Achieving targets and handling clients’ finances including quotations & invoices, filing & reporting to the Account director.
- Monitor the effectiveness of the campaigns.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
Founded in 2011; Tactics provides partial & full corporate events management, promotes & operates its own annual exhibitions, professionally designs & produces “top-end” indoor & outdoor activations, events decoration items & off-set printing collateral… Tactics clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tactics Advertising and Events