- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 8,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
About the Job
Responsible for developing Software running on embedded systems platforms that are connected to the internet through either (Ethernet or WiFi), cooperate with the team on building “Modules On a Shelf” software stacks and demo projects to be used in future projects and published as open source, which is documented by detail for software and projects, support clients with the projects timeline.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with clients whether about requirements or periodic consulting on project progress.
- Develop software for different hardware platforms (ARM, PIC, Arduino, ESP) in the IoT field for different TCP\IP stack applications (ex: HTTP, FTP, MQTT, Modbus TCP, etc..)
- Develop backend server Software using Django\ Flask framework running on remote server or embedded Linux platforms.
- Document written Software using Doxygen.
- Prepare proposals supported with project plan, timeline and milestones.
- Document project manual and codes of every project\ process on Version Control.
- Carry on product and solutions demos on blogs and media to maintain pre-sales and help win place in the market.
- Provide post production support for clients.
- Keep up with new technologies and programming frameworks
- Cooperate with other staff members such as designers.
- Perform other relevant tasks as required.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
The DIY Life company is a Research and Development company that works in the Internet of Things (IoT) field and has a learning system for developers in the fields of Embedded Systems and IoT.
See all Careers and Jobs at The DIY Life
Our team works on IoT development, on both hardware (sensors and...