- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle Domestic holidays packages for groups and individuals.
- Handle a tailor-made request.
- Advising clients & provide general or specific advice about different travel destinations.
- Making arrangements for Ticket, transportation, accommodation, tours, and activities inside Egypt.
- Interact with clients over Phone, Email, social media and Life chat.
- Closing sales and follow up with clients "using the above channels” Researching travel information and using market research information to guide decisions.
- Handling invoicing and issuing of vouchers.
- Dealing with customer queries and complaints and make alternative arrangements for customers who have had their trips interrupted by unforeseen issues.
- Evaluating customers’ holidays, issuing appropriate feedback form and assuring client's satisfaction.
- Using online wholesale hotels providers.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Hospitality/Hotels Travel and Tourism
About this Company
HNS Group conducts a complete range of construction services, including design concepts, construction operations and management for prestigious and technically advanced building projects and activities including design and construction of commercial centers, hospitals, hotels,...
See all Careers and Jobs at HNS Group