- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for documents control distribution and withdraw the obsolete and invalid versions of standard operating procedures.
- Verify that the documentation system is in place and well maintained.
- Prepare the approved document list and prepare the document status on regular basis.
- File & archive the documents such as deviation reports, internal and external audit reports, complaints & recall reports.
- Responsible for security & accessibility of all documents available in QA [hard and soft copies].
- Share and conduct quality internal audits against ISO Certifications.
- Evaluate audit findings and implement appropriate corrective actions.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards to different departments.
- Sett/Draft quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Collect, compile and Analyze statistical quality data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Monitor risk management activities.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- Participate in the change management process to assure the products or services continue to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for external audit coordination & support renewal of ISO certification.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
Ameco Medical Industries is a medical group dealing in Catheters & Healthcare business since more than 12 years , and is being directed by physicians who had practiced medicine for quite a long time and who have got a high experience in the use of medical catheters.
See all Careers and Jobs at Ameco Medical Industries