- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Developing and directing software system validation and testing methods.
- Directing our software programming initiatives
- Overseeing the development of documentation.
- Working closely with clients and cross-functional departments to communicate project statuses and proposals.
- Analyzing data to effectively coordinate the installation of new systems or the modification of existing systems.
- Managing the software development lifecycle.
- Communicating key project data to team members and building cohesion among teams.
- Developing and executing project plans.
- Applying mathematics and statistics to problem-solving initiatives.
- Applying best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Creating innovative solutions to meet our company’s technical needs.
- Perform functional, regression, end-to-end, GUI, and acceptance testing.
- Gather requirements from Business Analyst and analyzed them for testing perspective.
- Develop and execute test cases and test suites.
- Maintain and update test documentation between releases.
- Write and execute SQL queries to perform the back-end testing in the driver information database.
- Participate in stand-up meetings and other required QA meetings such as test planning, retrospective, QA status and update meetings.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
At Agile Technologies we believe that the key to build solid products is to have a solution encourages progress safe guards development, and reinforces standards when you need it most. We realize that enterprise solution should meet a modern standard, it should always act as...
See all Careers and Jobs at Agile Technologies