- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Commissions to be discuss
About the Job
We are seeking a high energy, Audio Visual Systems Engineer having minimum 5 years’ experience specialized in Audio/Visual, Fire Alarm, Public Address, CCTV & Access Control Systems and responsible for:
- The design, testing, installation, and support of complex audio/visual systems in a variety of customer environments.
- The successful candidate will have a history of creating designs that integrate various audio visual control systems.
- Participates in the development of A/V systems Execution Studies, Shop Drawings, Calculations, Materials Selection and Submission, Execution Diagrams and BOQs.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Generating functional and connection-level drawings Design for video, audio, control, LAN and
- communications subsystems, including the preparation of AutoCAD drawings and documentation.
- Provide continuous engineering support throughout the project, from inception through implementation.
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Consulting Services