- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, 10% annual incentives, Annual bonus - Medical & Social insurance - Transportation
About the Job
- Coordinate and manage the overall Quality Control Plan for all steps in the manufacturing process from incoming material to shipping of finished goods.
- Improve and apply the company's quality policy, procedures, standards and specifications in conjunction with operating staff.
- Reviews customer requirements and feedback to make sure they are
- Apply and follow up the standards of occupational health and safety
- Sets up and maintains controls and documentation procedures.
- Monitors and measures performance by gathering and analyzing relevant data and produces statistical reports.
- Identifies any areas of weakness, recommending and implementing improvements.
- Makes sure the company is working as efficiently and effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Any other missions related to quality and safety in the company.
- To continuously review quality control processes, procedures, and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost-effective and efficient methods for meeting quality requirements, and making a recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- Support the development of quality goals and targets as part of the organization’s strategic plan
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Electronic House was found in 1992 based in Egypt, its primarily focus was on digital satellite receivers and soon evolved to be one of the leading companies majored in home appliances and electronic devices in the region.
See all Careers and Jobs at Electronic House
We offer and supply a wide range of electronic...