- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Has experience in the infrastructure industries, infrastructure industries and has cost estimating experience on mega projects.
- Responsible for obtaining the necessary estimating and cost resources to plan and execute the work.
- Responsible for the provision of all aspects of estimating support to the project/ bid teams and client; maintenance of estimating systems, procedures and work practices ensuring that the development of all project cost estimates are documented and auditable and that the operations estimating norms and estimating data is maintained and issued in a controlled manner.
- Responsible for the management and professional development of project controls cost estimating positions on the contract.
- Responsible for arranging and facilitating all project cost estimate review meetings and documenting identified actions, communicating and reporting within internal project team and with the client in accordance with contract cost estimating meetings schedule(s) and reporting requirement.
- The position will require a hands-on approach to the delivery of all aspects of project cost estimating for all projects within the contract scope.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure