- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Review of Telecommunication (Fiber & Copper cabling, Multiservice Network – MSN, TETRA Radio, Telephone & Intercom, CCTV, Public Address, Dynamic Display (DD), Master Clock, UPS, Fire Detection and Voice Recording) design documents and drawings to ensure compliance to the project specifications and industry standards.
- Review of Centralized Control Installation Drawings and Method Statements.
- Review of construction Combined Service Drawings (CSD).
- Attend site inspections and ensure that the contractor’s installation is being performed as per approved method statements.
- Ensure site activities are performed as per the approved schedule and provide weekly updates.
- Facilitate the coordination between different project discipline teams and manage the interfaces related to Telecommunications.
- Review factory and site test procedures to ensure all contract requirements are fulfilled.
- Witness factory and site acceptance tests with the client and the contractor.
- Prepare reports for the site work progress and tests results.
- Attend meetings with the client and contractors.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
SYSTRA is an international engineering and consulting group specializing in rail (passenger and freight) and public transport.
See all Careers and Jobs at SYSTRA
SYSTRA is known worldwide for its expertise in rail engineering, from light & mass transit rail to high speed rail.