- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month, Transportation allowance and generous commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- The Pre-Sales Engineer supports sales productivity and deals flow by securing the "technical section" in complex solutions.
- He/She collaborates with sales and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs, and are supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- He/She is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and channel supported.
- Work closely with the sales function to assist in accurate client requirement capture, solution design, and solution pricing.
- Responsible for the technical proposal submitted to the customer and ensuring its quality.
- Create and prepare documentation to support the sales proposal and contract process.
- Presenting the solution and its value to the customer.
- Clearly communicate and present solutions to clients based on a strong technical background and strong business sense.
- Meeting with the customer and define the solutions that suit and meets customer needs.
- Conduct and manage PoCs, technical investigations, and pilots.
- Responsible for customers awareness about new releases and new products.
- Increase product and services pipeline by working with customers to improve knowledge and close deals.
- Manage technical proposal life cycle.
- Support sales team and customers in establishing, developing and closing business opportunities.
- Work with the Technical / Services team to assist with the identification of products and services which would serve to develop our portfolio of providing services.
- Assist in Integrated development sales closure through presentations and evaluation discussions.
- Suggest new offerings and innovative ideas based on market demand and needs.
- Promote new and innovative approaches that address business challenges and problems.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Hardware Computer Networking Information Technology Services
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science preferably Computer Science, Engineering.
- Broad understanding of hardware and software infrastructure technologies including Servers, Storage Solutions, Networking and security technology, Linux and Windows environments.
- Proven record of developing long term client relationships to further sales opportunities.
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of team members.
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking.
- Good oral and written communication, interpersonal skills and fluency in English.
- Expert knowledge of IT products (3-5 years), pre and post sales consultancy skills (3-5 years), and proven commercial sales skills are a minimum as well as practical expert networking skills.