- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 7,000 EGP per month
About the Job
Operational Excellence Coordinator helps in maintaining quality standards by monitoring and reporting on the day-to-day operations, and analyzing data in order to develop plans to improve processes and product quality.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include the following:
- Ensure that the operations team provide flawless, upscale, professional and high class service experiences
- Conduct quality assurance checks randomly to inspect, investigate customer complaints and/or correct the quality of work performed.
- Conduct daily/weekly/monthly/yearly report on performance.
- Provide feedback to the operations manager regarding under-performing team members or supervisors or actions that need to implemented.
- Introduce KPIs and metrics to monitor quality and track progress.
- Identify training needs and assist in organizing training interventions.
- Monitor inventory, work with purchasing coordinator to mitigate potential shortages/gaps and managing consumption rate.
- Recommend potential products or services and value-add opportunities to top management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Maintain maintenance logs and report on maintenance issues.
- Attend Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly meetings with clients.
- Analyze customer feedback and operations reports, providing strategic direction to continuously improve overall customer experience.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Hospitality/Hotels Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Jinni services is a limited liability company (LLC) that provides households and workplaces with professional groundbreaking cleaning solutions that are effective, reliable and trustworthy.
See all Careers and Jobs at Jinni Services