Skills And Tools:
- Identifies and facilitates the route of all technical queries and problem resolution from the customer / field to Corporate Technical Support and Engineering. Advises RSA senior management of any developments and action plans. Generates support plans to resolve complex service related problems.
- Analyzes customer technical problems with respect to business, operational and financial areas of customer service and has responsibility for making decisions relating to these issues. Controls and directs internal resources in terms of setting time requirements and expectations.
- Travel to customer sites and RSA offices as required. Performs other duties as required. Will carry a pager and will likely be called upon during off-hours to become actively involved in resolving a customer issue. RSA Proven Professional Certification desired.
- Coordinates activities with Account Personnel from Sales, System Engineering, TSG and Customer Service to ensure all customer needs are met. Acts as point of escalation for front line issues and concerns on specific problems relating to assigned region or country and is responsible for ensuring follow up and fault resolution.
- Coordinates all aspects of ongoing service issues, technical assistance and direction to customers regarding RSA products.
- Integrates customer and RSA business requirements with technical requirements to determine best course of action when resolving customer issue. Enables sales by positioning solutions to protect RSA product image while identifying sales opportunities. Gather customer intelligence on sensitivities and expectations.
- Divisional contact point for coordination of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for problems escalated to the Division level. RCA analysis includes identification of resources required, event timeline, RSA corrective action, and any process or procedure recommendations to prevent future occurrence.
- Ensures suitable level of service personnel and activity during problem resolution at all locations. Prepares and presents key business issues to senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Oversees account information: product portfolio, configurations, installations. They may also manage and track maintenance/warranty coverage status and renewals.
- Conducts and leads Global Services account review meetings with the customer. Identifies, facilitates and ensures effective communication of all service related queries and problem resolution from the customer to corporate resources.
- Interfaces with customer on behalf of senior management via customer meetings and written communication. Responsible for acting as RSA CS Liaison for customer visits to the Executive Briefing Center.
- Customer Service skill.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to lead, motivate and direct a work group.
- Communication skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Sense of urgency
- Bachelors (Technical)
- Experience Required: 2+ years relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Additional languages: any other European language is a plus
- Role includes travel
- Customer Service Officer - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Telesales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago
- Account Manager - Heliopolis, Cairo17 days ago
- Sales Representative - Nasr City, Cairo23 days ago
- International Call Center Advi... - Maadi, Cairo24 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service S... - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- Telesales & Customer Service A... - Mohandessin, Giza26 days ago
- Sales Account Manager - Giza, Egypt6 days ago
- Beauty Advisor - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Tour OperatorConfidential Company - Agouza, Giza5 days ago