- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Accounting, Financial Controls and Financial Reporting
- Directs preparation of financial records and financial plans, policies, and reports.
- Ensures compliance with GAAP, SEC, FASB, SOX and other regulatory requirements.
- Directs oversight of audits, works closely with the Board Audit Committee.
- Financial operations and consolidation of subsidiaries.
- Strategic, Financial and Operational Planning
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs.
- Develops and communicates financial vision and strategy.
- Directs preparation of annual operating and business fiscal plans (budgets).
- Develops financial forecasts and monitors financial health, monitoring guardrails around financial commitments.
- Works with the business to optimize business performance and planning.
- Provides strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization (i.e., evaluation of potential alliances acquisitions and/or mergers and pension funds and investments).
- Evaluates capital expenditures, investment activities and portfolio management.
- Ensures timely and accurate business/financial reports and plans; presents them to the Partners across all business units to increase financial transparency in management reporting and business line performance.
- Treasury and Tax
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Determines appropriate capital structure.
- Initiates and oversees execution of all capital market transactions.
- Manages tax function
- Risk Management
- Understands how regulatory reform will impact the business and helps ensure the business is best positioned to respond.
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- External Financial Relations
- Manages investor relations function
- Serves as company’s representative to the financial/investment community and shareholders.
- Manages banking and investment banking relationships
- Manages A/R, A/P relationships with third-party vendors and customers
- Oversees and delivers recommendations to Board and Board committees regarding financials, audit matters, investments, and strategic initiatives and direction.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services