- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Gather, compile, verify, and analyze information for the CEO to use in documents such as memos, letters, reports, speeches, presentations..etc.
- Manage the CEO’s appointments and schedules and make travel arrangements -Facilitate smooth communications between the CEO and other external parties -Handle CEO’s confidential information and maintain the security of the records and files
- Maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, meetings, etc. -Answer and direct phone calls -Organize and schedule appointments-Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate the launches and push growth of pillar products using their own product, market and consumer expertise, to contribute to continued growth for the brand and the consumer relationship.
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management
- Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalog
- Propose and monitor marketing mix strategies (IMC//Digital/Retail) to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences
- Adapt communication material (imagery, digital, point of sale)
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to build broader business strategy; meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy
- Effectively prepare clear messages for senior management
- Own the brand patrimony, guarantee the brand identity: ensure that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Working on ideation gathering and generating product requirements and specifications, and managing scope of the products pipeline.
- Identifying opportunities and introducing new products and markets with time-integrated plans for product development.
- Identifying and working on developing/integrating features and products to help creating highest value for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently and effectively manage the communication between different product and projects stakeholders and counterparts.
- Conducting marketing researches, competition and risk analysis and assessment.
- Providing data about similar products to support internal and external communications and informative decision taking.
- Closely working with sales division to help coming out with best possible sales
- Strategies and plans including cost, volume and pricing estimations.
- Developing and executing product monetization strategies.
- Develop solid knowledge and expertise in the product and the market, closely monitor, maintain deepest understanding for competitors/alternatives in the market being.
- Constantly updated with the local and global industry and business trends.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Health, Wellness and Fitness Retail
About this Company
During the past nine years, Max Muscle® started as a retail store for
See all Careers and Jobs at Max Muscle
different kind of fitness products and was focusing on the Egyptian market and how to become a market leader in the fitness industry, after achieving our goal and opened 30 stores all over Egypt. Max...