- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Performs repairs and maintenance for a site's technical facility systems often related to Electrical Systems.
- Ensure the highest standards and CBRE competencies are delivered and demonstrated
- Deliver Portfolio M&E PPM and minor works
- Ensure the Client, Customer and Team are ‘kept in the loop’ through feedback and regular updates
- Contribute to the delivery of quality service, aiming for 100% satisfaction of the Customer
- Provide technical support, advice, and guidance to the Customer and Team
- Ensure best value for money to the Client by ensuring accuracy within the Team by checking resource and materials are suitable to effectively deliver the service
- Report on performance to the Regional Supervisor
- Ensure safe delivery of all CBRE works, including those of our service partners
- Ensure accuracy and delivery within SLA of all works
- Ensure continuity of service by controlling resource and cover
- Produce and validate quotations for Regional minor works
- Ensure harmony and integrated work ethics within the Contract Support and FM Teams
- Decisions made with a general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
- "No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position."
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates) and serves real...
See all Careers and Jobs at CBRE GWS