- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, KPI's , Incentive
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Create production orders on a daily basis.
- Conducts studies to develop data required for production planning
- Prepares plans and schedules for acquisition of raw materials to meet long term and current relief requirements.
- Conducts studies to accumulate information on current services, raw materials, equipment capacities, current traffic data and estimated acquisition and installation costs.
- Analyzes data and forecasts on subscriber demands and projected traffic to determine type, quantity of products required.
- Plans and schedules orders acquisition considering such factors as availability, current and future costs, and other economic projections.
- Reviews implementation schedules on continuing basis to ensure facilities have capacity within objective limits for subscriber demands.
- Prepares modifications on implementation schedules for production due to unforeseen increase or decrease of demands for services.
- Complete special projects and assignments as requested.
- Submits planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the production, preparation of material procurement report in accordance with approved program.
- In addition to any other tasks assigned by the Planning Section Head
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Plastics
About this Company
بدأت الشركة نشاط الاستيراد للأدوات الكتابية من عام 1991 وتنامت بصورة مطردة وحققت تحسن ملموس فى السنوات التالية، ثم تماشيا مع الفكرة العالمية آنذاك والآداء المتميز وبحثا لمجتمعنا عن دور ريادى فى المنظومة العالمية فى مجال عملنا وثقة فى قدراتنا التى منحنا الله تعالى قمنا بتأسيس...
See all Careers and Jobs at Bedaya