- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage all store operations, optimist sales and profits, control relevant store costs and support and implement Merchandise, Marketing & other in-store initiatives.
- Ensure excellent customer service through the implementation of the brand/company guidelines to enhance the shopping/brand experience
- Formulate and implement store strategies and procedures
- Coach Store Managers to use commercial information effectively Control costs within budgetary guidelines
- Monitor and control expenses ( overtime, local, stock and consumables) through efficient store operations Look at prospective sites and evaluate new sites
- Prepare and participate in the preparation of sales budgets and ensure sales and profitability are in line with market budgets.
- Ensure effective inventory and warehouse management for Home Center in the market.
- Ensure effective stock and space management.
- Review and analyze stocks and sales reports monitoring over and under stocks, implementing corrective action to be taken.
- Understand market dynamics (demographics, consumer behavior, market understanding, etc.).
- Manage and support in team recruitment.
- Ensure skill development of showroom staff through Learning & Development.
- Monitor and appraise the performance of retail staff in coordination with Area Retail Managers and developing individual career plans.
- Set KPIs for direct reports and conduct performance appraisal.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Retail
About this Company
Ben-Soliman journey started in Egypt in 1999, continuing after 2001 as an Egyptian brand originally designed and tailored in Turkey with its experienced designer and business team, Ben-Soliman offers the most affordable and highest -quality products, which has managed to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ben Soliman