- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Deal with the governmental departments (labor office - social insurance office..etc)
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training, and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Apparel and Fashion Manufacturing Textile and Clothing