- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurances + Social Insurances + Bonus
- Males Only
About the Job
- Coordinate internal resources and customers/third parties for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Track project plans, progress, financial, issues and risks.
- Maintain and control project schedule, plan and cash flow.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Prepare and maintain project plans and status reports.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Excel Systems is one of the fast growing system integrator serving the Egyptian market. Based on deep understanding of the requirements of the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Excel Systems
Established 2002 with system integration oriented structure
Experts in delivering physical and logical...