- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Creates and delivers the Alshaya Group digital strategy and overall digital presence.Responsible for the design and architecture of all web-based sites and supportingtechnologies, their management and policing with all supporting training and softwaredevelopment. Converts brand plans and sales targets into specific digital marketing servicescampaigns and supports the group P+L objectives from its digital services platform. The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to: Creates and Leads the digital strategy for all of Alshaya’s brand portfolio across all territories:
- Works alongside the Divisional Presidents to understand and include their business needs into an effective digital strategy.
- Works alongside all of the Alshaya support functions to ensure that all support activities are supported on a digital platform where required.
- Ensures that Alshaya’s digital technology primarily supports the business requirements as well as ensuring that the digital platform stays cutting edge for Retail FMCG services
- The chief architect of the digital presence for Alshaya and its brands across web, social and mobile.
- Designs traffic flow between platforms to meet the changing needs of our customers and our business objectives
- Designs push and pull marketing
- Works with CRM to regulate the volume and regularity of content and communications across the digital platform
- Responsible for marketing automation processes to identify priority customers
- Optimises Alshaya sites to increase SEO and SEM technology and ratings
- Designs and implements marketing intelligence activities
- The brand site and Alshaya digital guardian
Leads Digital Marketing Services:
- Creates and implements the company’s marketing strategy across all digital platforms to support business goal delivery
- Delivers best in class customer engagement through innovative and creative online marketing solutions
- Responsible for translating brand marketing plans into online activities to attract new customers as well as retaining existing base
- Builds brand loyalty and awareness using digital technology and online engagement tools
Digital Media Buying:
- Working with CMD ensures that economies of scale are sought and utilized for all digital media activity
- Analyses and recommends the most cost-effective channels of media placement, c.f. social media, mobile,
- Constructs online media monitoring tools to measure campaign effectiveness
Cross Services Alignment:
- Ensures that all digital platforms are coordinated and aligned to the Group sales goals
- Understands accommodates and supports e-commerce marketing needs, and points customers at Alshaya websites to maximize sales opportunities.
- Works with IT to align digital platforms with IT infrastructure and support
- Ensures all of the Group support services are aligned to the digital platform and that physical retail policies and procedures are mirrored digitally.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...