- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Brand Marketing Team sits within Alshaya’s Food Division Marketing Team, supporting the marketing strategy definition and execution across an assigned portfolio of brands, to deliver best in class customer engagement, retension and return on investment.
The Brand Marketing Team works closely with:
- Internal stakeholders and support functions such as operations and store teams, digital and CRM, central marketing and PR, etc.
- External stakeholders such as Media and PR agencies, printing houses, and design houses to plan and deliver quality campaigns in a timely manner, according to the Alshaya’s and Host brand guidelines. Within the team, the Marketing Executive contributes to strategy, and is responsible to ensure quality implementation planning, delivery and measurement of campaigns across different platforms.
The Marketing Executive will work together with the Marketing Manager to create and then implement the marketing strategy for a select portfolio of brands across different customer touchpoints: web, mobile, instore, in-mall, PR. Ensures a delivery of best in class customer engagement and return on investment.
The Marketing Executive will be a confident individual who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, managing a large number of tasks across multiple geographies.
- Work closely together with the brand operation teams and agencies to create content calendars for multi-channels (online and offline)
- Lead the quality assurance (spelling, photos, etc) and engagement measurements for digital content developed by the agencies
- Ensure all digital content published for Alshaya's brands are in line with host brand (and internal Alshaya) guidelines
- Gather assets and work with Marketing Manager as well as the brand operations team for the creation of campaigns with multiple relevant touchpoints across digital, mobile, stores and malls
- Give feedback to agencies on inappropriate or content and advise on improvement areas of opportunity
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies, designers, printing houses, and content suppliers
- Create engaging and personable content to stir conversations on the brand’s channels, in Khaliji dialect
- Liaise with internal and external teams to ensure that all content, campaigns and reporting are executed in a timely manner
- Preffered experience in provide basic post-production support for content via mobile apps or Adobe Creative Suite
- Point person for social media engagement rates and audience growth, utilizing a wide range of measurement performance tools
- Benchmark brands’ performance against a set of KPI’s
- Exploit competitor analysis for the enhancement of marketing strategy and brand performance
- Participate in the analysis of data to support the brands objectives in driving increased profitable sales
- Advise brands on existing trends, recommending new marketing campaigns, CRM Offers, locally-relevant initiatives that should be easy to implement and will generate profitability
- Analyse cross brand marketing opportunities that are non-brand conflicting
- Collate performance reports for each campaign, after gathering data from SMS, digital, delivery, CRM, transactions, etc.
- Maintain up-to-date escalation protocols for each brand, so our customer conversations on social media and rating sites, are within the guidelines as defined by the brands (and existing Alshaya policies)
- Utilize the social media listening softwares adopted by the company, in order to effectively derive marketing opportunities
- Closely monitor GoogleMyBusiness and other review pages to answer users queries keep the profiles up-to-date
- Identify engagement gaps with guests in the store and online, and work on the type and quality of content and instore experiences that will entice higher user interactions organically
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Retail
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...