- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
The After Sales Support - Network Officer will be responsible for the management of the network database & related functionalities and meets the performance standards necessary to support current and future business needs.
- The After Sales Support - Network Officer is responsible for the management of codes and prices, including assessment and uploading it into system.
- Uploads final price list on TATSH after being revised and approved by Procurement.
- Uploads and manages approved standard codes in the system.
- Prospects, negotiates and solve queries, complaints and request related to codes and prices on the system.
- Generates back-end data for analysis and take necessary action.
- Closely works with all the departments within Operations to solve and facilitate any obstacles that can delay or prevent claims processing.
- Maintains the correct Network data on the system to ensure our members/clients direct access at health Providers around the world.
- Provides weekly reports to the Manager and daily updates on priority matters.
- Assist other departments in difficult times on specific tasks.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance