Skills And Tools:
You will work with the Store Manager to achieve objectives, ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by staff and that they have the skills and support required to maximise sales. You will work with a variety of different departments to maintain the effective operation of the store and will provide feedback to the store, brand and area managers around staff and products. You may also be required to deputise for the Store Manager during periods of leave.
You will have/be:
- At least 3 years' retail experience (ideally at a supervisory level)
- A secondary/high school education
- An understanding of cosmetics or health & beauty retail
- English language skills, both written and verbal (Arabic language skills are also desirable)
- PC literate.
- Store ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago
- Export Sales Manager / PaintsConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt8 days ago