- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for the management of warehousing and logistics teams along with monitoring and management of stock levels, delivery times and transportation costs.
- Coordinating and controlling of the order cycle along with monitoring quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills are needed as well as the ability to source suppliers and negotiate rates that are favourable and inline with the company’s budget and targets.
- Implement the company’s strategic plan as well as contribute to and be involved in the evaluation and analysis of the business objectives.
- Develop and execute key performance indicators such as stock turnover, packaging costs, transport costs, external warehouse costs, …
- Emphasizes safety in all aspects of the operation through direction and review.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Food and Beverage Production Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Breadfast delivers your daily needs of fresh bakery every morning to your doorstep, so you don't have to freeze or defrost bakery anymore.
See all Careers and Jobs at Breadfast