- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to ensure the best possible quality of software products.
- As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work closely with a highly qualified Software Engineers to develop and maintain QA processes on existing and new products. Your role will involve managing quality assurance on different applications of our solution, as well as advising process changes and improvements.
Some of the Key responsibilities will be to:
- Execute Manual Testing
- Implement & Manage Test Automation process for system API's & UI
- Work with development teams to understand products requirements.
- Formulate software testing plans, and participate in implementation and reviews.
- Test solutions in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability on different platforms (Web and Mobile)
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering (Or equivalent).
- Experience working as a Quality Assurance engineer for at least two years.
- Having worked with manual Web Testing is a must
- Having worked with test automation is a plus
- Familiarity with the Software Development Process.
- Knowledge of.Net development, SQL is a plus.
- V. Good command of English, spoken and written.
We offer a variety of benefits, social insurance, flexible hours, friendly environment, appreciate creativity.
About this Company
Developing software solutions for the Medical field, specifically, Ophthalmology. We provide a wide range of solutions to fit small-scale clinics and ranging to large scale multi-site hospitals.
See all Careers and Jobs at ComRec Solutions
Also integration with a wide range of medical equipment for automating...