- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Ensure ordering and receiving procedures is done according to the IKEA FOOD requirements.
- Responsible for developing and purchasing food products and ensuring the complete range is in compliance with legislative (list relevant legislations applicable by country) and IKEA FOOD requirements in the areas of Quality and Environment.
- Responsible for the development of a strong and vital national/local range for restaurants, cafés and bistros by guaranteeing an optimal relation between quality and price that is in accordance with the IKEA FOOD strategy, food trends and the profile of our customers
- Ensure that the monthly IFB stock take is implemented according to set guidelines
- Prepares monthly discrepancy report and initiate control measures and follow-up
- Be prepared to work out quick solutions in case of overstock and/or shortage of products.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with suppliers.
- Recognise and build key relationships with matrix partners and ensure an effective and efficient communication flow within your functional area with all relevant stakeholders.
- Process and document supplier’s requisitions in the NAVISON system.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of the IFB supplies and storages.
- Ensure day-to-day functions of store keepers are carried out in the department
- Receive important documents, mail and ordered supplies;
- Undertake Senior responsibilities as the IFB operation required
- Must be able to perform physical activities such as, but not limited to, lifting (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing or walking on a consistent basis.
- Coordinate with Cash Office and Finance for invoice payments and follow-up
- Ability to read and analyse KPI’s & P&L
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
You are a customer focused individual who is accountable for his decisions and is engaged in continuous leadership..
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
Live and share the IKEA values every day
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- High School/Trade School Graduate.
- 3-4 years of successful Food purchasing experience from food trading, food retailing or hotel and restaurant
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...