- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Create, develop and execute marketing plans including:
- Brand plan
- Digital media including live coverage ( short movies for installations and success stories, warehouse )
- On-ground activations
- Customer retention and acquisition
- PR (internal and external)
- Deal with third-party suppliers handling and management.
- Co-work and align with cross-related functions (Finance, development, Sales, Technical , HR… etc
- Assists the marketing manager, as well as the sales and marketing director with marketing strategies.
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff.
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, website content & ongoing updates, and social media accounts.
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members.
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives.
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organizes and attends company marketing events
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Sales manager to support sales team with all needed marketing tools, quotation templates,
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Business Supplies and Equipment Publishing and Printing