- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Creates a sparkling clean and organized environment by maintaining store standards and cleanliness
- Participates in and attends all store meetings and other related functions
- Represents a positive attitude toward the merchandise, the brand and the company
- Participates in all inventories
- Assumes and completes other duties as assigned by store management.
- Meets or exceeds weekly sales targets
- Satisfactorily completes all duties as assigned by management
- Is punctual and adheres to designated work schedule
- Is flexible and works well with peers and management to accomplish duties
- Follows M&S Policies and Procedures 100%
- Performs housekeeping duties as required
- Creates a positive first impression for the customer through an energetic attitude and adhering to dress code
- Greets customers immediately upon entering the store with a smile and sincere non business like greeting
- Provides customers with current relevant information
- Provides quality service in the fitting rooms, follows up with customers in a timely manner, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and attempts to add on to the sale about the product
- Provides efficient service at the cash wrap, offers gift cards, maintains cash wrap cleanliness and captures customer information in the database
- Sincerely thanks all customers for shopping at M&S as they exit the store, and invites them back.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: High School Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of retail sales experience
- Job-Specific Skills: Good verbal communication skills, some heavy lifting, Ability to stand for a minimum of 8 hours,
- Behavioural Competencies: An eye for fashion trends & Friendly
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...