- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Planning, Studying, and collecting data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory and labor.
- Analyze direct and indirect expenses, according to plans.
- Analyzing actual manufacturing costs and preparing periodic reports
- Match the inventory balances with the actual warehouse stocks.
- Making estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Implement monthly and annual inventory work.
- Extract reports of inventory accounts.
- Prepare cost of returned products.
- Make the external manufacturing costs analysis.
- Cost analysis of customer returns from stores.
- Participate in annually planned budget.
- Advising in pricing the finished products.
- Validate the cost of goods sold as a part of the monthly closing.
- Monitor and analyze the deviations of raw materials that were used.
- Follow-up accounting entries of outgoing of the main raw materials stores, as well as packaging materials store
3 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Publishing and Printing
About this Company
The Beginning was in the thirties of the last century, when “ El Talaba Bookstore “ has been founded as the ﬁrst generation in the ﬁeld of the Educational Books .
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Moasser Books
Today, the business has expanded by the third generation of the family, to include the following group of...