- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus + Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervise the documentation and mapping for new accounts processes.
- Review and update key customer related processes and its appropriate metrics per Xceed quality standards.
- Follow up on the issuance of regular internal and external analytical reports.
- Manage the Voice of the customer process with regard to data analysis, results reporting, action plans recommendations, and follow up on action plans.
- Manage and control big process improvement projects.
- Assist and support the day to day operation performance and improvement initiatives.
- Provide Coaching & Training Recommendations
- Prepare and issue quality reports required by external and internal customers.
- Train and Coach monitoring coordinators
- Organize, schedule and manage the calibration sessions.
- Prepare and issue calibration sessions reports.
- Act as focal point between operation and designated clients with regard to quality concerns.
- Supervise monitoring team performance and ensure staff motivation.
- Calibrate quality monitoring output between client, operation and the customer satisfaction surveys.
- Responsible for quality monthly targets and SLAs.
- Responsible for improvement of quality operation quality scores by conducting the needed analysis and set up of needed actions and the follow up on their implementation.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Xceed is the leading multilingual Business Process Outsourcing Service provider in the EMEA region with a capacity of more than 2,200 web enabled multi channels stations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Xceed
Xceed manages various outsourcing agreements with key government & commercial accounts in...