- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
- A Technical Team Lead is a common role within the software development discipline responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex software solutions to meet the project’s needs.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Design and develop core architectural components in Java using good Object-Oriented programming practices and Design Patterns
- Diagnose DB performance problems & apply SQL best practices to maximize system performance & database design, optimize large queries.
- Identify new technologies that improve product development and the user experience
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- Proven experience in an agile delivery environment is a must.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Expert in UML.
- Proven experience in architecture combined with strong OO design skills.
- Solid knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Experience in implementing Restful and/or traditional web services using technologies such as JSON and SOAP XML.
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries and database development.
- Devops is plus.
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- BCS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- +5 Years of experience in the development life cycle.
- Experience in designing and implementing large distributed, scalable, reliable and highly-available solutions.
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures.
- Good Knowledge in micro-service architecture.
- Excellent writing skills (for documenting the process)
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Team player, positive and self-motivated.
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary