- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Establishing and developing a qualified and motivated team.
- Leading, assessing and developing directly subordinate employees in a professional and disciplinary capacity. Determining individual personnel measures in consultation with HR.
- Ensuring the best personnel management of employees who are indirectly subordinate within the line management structure and technically subordinate in the Group organization.
- Planning personnel, material and financial resources.
- Adhering to the approved budget and introducing suitable measures to counteract potential and actual deviations in consultation with the line manager.
- Continuously standardizing and optimizing processes and organizational structures and initiating corresponding measures.
- Ensuring and implementing preventative and responsive complaints and deviation management.
- Defining, implementing and ensuring an optimum exchange of information within the division and with the interfaces.
- Implementing and ensuring efficient and effective processes in the company's internal IT systems and their documentation.
- Specifying OEDM targets.
- Monitoring optimum production planning regarding rough and detailed planning in consultation with Production.
- Implementing an order of priority for competing orders and developing a suggested solution involving Customer Service.
- Implementing optimum stock management (definition of minimum order quantities, optimum batch sizes and minimum stocks etc.) in consultation with Customer Service and Group Supply Chain.
- Analyzing deviations from the plan and trends (ordering behavior, stock, raw materials, shelf life, blends, cleaning and set-up effort etc.) and developing optimization measures in collaboration with Group Supply Chain.
- Contribution and realization of ideas for the digital transformation in the area of responsibility.
- Alignment and realization of digitization projects in cooperation with the stakeholders.
- Optimization and documentation of new and existing business processes in the digital database and systems
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
The DöhlerGroup is a global producer, marketer and provider of technology-based natural ingredients, ingredient systems and integrated solutions for the food and beverage industry. The broad product portfolio ranging from flavours, natural colours, compounds, to fruit and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Döhler Egypt