- Experience Needed:
- More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Preparing a development plan to increase our customers and develop the services provided within the framework of the company’s’ strategy and supervise the implementation of the plan to ensure its success.
- Review the technical work plans of the audit departments in the Company (4 Branches) prepared by their audit managers and discuss it with them before the approval of the CEO and the partners. Proposing the classification rules for clients and operations in each branch and following up the plan impact.
- Direct supervision of all audits operation, requiring the issuance of specialized reports in all audit branches in terms of correlation and determination of planning and fees through the implementation and preparation of final reports and has the authority to assign the required team to complete the process in the geographical area of the client and with coordination with the responsible audit manager.
More than 12 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services
Basic specifications, qualifications and skills:
- Professional qualification (CPA, ACCA).
- with a minimum experience pf 12 years in major audit firms (Big Four).
- Experienced in International Auditing Standards (IFRS).
- Proficiency in English and Computer Skills
- The Job title and salary details are determined after the interview.
About this Company
عام تقدم خدماتها في كل من تدقيق البيانات المالية، الزكاة والضرائب والاستشارات في المجالات الاقتصادية والإدارية؛ فضلاً عن تقديم خدمات الاستشارات المحاسبية وإدارة المخاطر والتدقيق الداخلي والعديد من الخدمات الأخرى، وذلك من خلال أربع فروع مقرها الرياض، الدمام، الأحساء وجدة.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Hamli