- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Serving Customers through Digital media channels.
- Embrace and achieve our mission to deliver timely, accurate, and professional customer service to our customers.
- This position requires significant phone, e-mail, chat, and face to face communication with customers in a fun and fast-paced environment.
- Applicable directly coordinate with customers to assist them with any questions or issues arising from their use of our services. Provide customers with superior recommendations and actions.
- Utilize a wide variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, and communicate effective solutions.
- Prioritizing and achieving multiple tasks, establishing and meeting deadlines.
- Create a smooth communication channel with different departments to resolve customer problems and requests when needed in a highly professional manner.
- Apply FCR concept for all customers’ inquiries. Handle and retain all the customers’ complaints within the SLA.
- Implement high-quality standards of Customer Service for customers through exceeding all KPI’s threshold
- Explore the required negotiation skills when needed.
- Introduce a hip trendy e-commerce solution
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Services Internet/E-commerce Package/Freight Delivery
About this Company
Edfa3ly is an automated personal shopper service which allows the customers to know pre-ordering the exact cost for any product worldwide to be shipped to their door step and pay using their local payment methods currently delivering to the middle east.
See all Careers and Jobs at Edfa3ly