- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Additional Benefits
About the Job
The Testing Specialist is responsible for the successful and cost effective implementation of AMIDEAST Testing programs: ETS: CMD, SAT, PROMETRIC and Miscellaneous tests effectively as per the set policies and procedures. He/She plays an active role in providing customer service and strong public relationship with institutions (schools, academies, universities and corporates) and create public awareness of AMIDEAST’s testing services in the community.
He/She will support registration, administration, training; contacting Proctors, Test Center Observers (TCOs), Test Center Administrators (TCAs), Test Center Supervisors (TCSs), tracks documents and forms and update databases; complete reporting documentation; consistently ensure that that testing quality and security standards are met; and will actively interact with all stakeholders in a professional and positive manner and all associated logistics.
- Attend all testing product knowledge training and act as a testing resource for all projects.
- Maintain excellent relationship with all stakeholders including schools, academies, universities, and corporates, Test Center Observers (TCOs), Test Center Administrators (TCAs), Test Center Supervisors (TCSs), and Proctors.
- Registers candidates for paper and pencil examinations and computer based examinations by accurately collecting, entering and verifying candidate information and payment information. Must be accountable for his /her work and comply with all procedures set forth by the various clients.
- Receive, verify test materials and securely store them till test date.
- Score, and distribute test scores.
- Handle local registration, confirmation with test takers and candidate complaints courteously and promptly.
- Monitor the usage and expiration of voucher logs for local registration of international tests
- File local registration forms by test date immediately after confirming test takers.
- Maintain accurate monthly statistics for registrations and scores per project.
- Take the PROMETRIC certification and pass certification exam annually.
- Act as Prometric TCA when needed.
- Perform actively in cross-functional projects teamwork, for example, the annual business plan, budget etc.
- Handle work tasks and responsibilities independently and with minimal supervision
- Work with marketing to raise awareness to customers for all testing activities and collaborate in fairs to promote testing products.
- Respond promptly to testing inquiries and provides information about various testing programs to candidates.
- Act as the back-up to Testing colleagues during absence.
- Answers testing telephone inquiries and provides information about various testing programs to candidates
- Handle testing unit duties ( paper & pencil test registrations, score distribution)
- Proctor Institutional TOEFL and TOEIC examinations for internal and external clients and takes all required security precautions according to set rules & regulations to maintain test security
- Communicate and schedule TOEIC S & W exams with ETS according to set deadlines and arrange and proctor test administrations.
- Handle online shopping cart and ensure test takers are registered, rescheduled to proper exams, ensure refunds are processed, extract rosters for online registrations, update test policies.
- Ensure all Egypt staff are trained to use online shopping cart
- Submit a full report following any event or testing administration regarding policy violations, conflicts, and any minute issue that occur during the test administration.
- Distributes TOEFL, TOEIC and SAT scores.
- Create additional score reports and mail them to institutions.
- Accept SAT registration forms as long as they are received by the registration deadlines listed on the back cover of the registration bulletin.
- Accurate data entry of SAT registrations on to transmittal memos.
- Revise SAT registrations with the testing team.
- Assist in the preparation and distribution of SAT admission tickets and scores.
- Work with testing team to verify SAT testing materials upon their arrival from ETS and maintain test security and integrity.
- Work with selected Test Center Observers to disseminate SAT examinations to testing centers.
- Coordinate none ETS p <
3 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
AMIDEAST is a leading American non-profit organization engaged in international education, training and development activities in the Middle East and North Africa.
See all Careers and Jobs at Amideast
Founded in 1951, AMIDEAST in its early years focused on promoting U.S. study to students in the MENA...