- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Accountabilities and Duties
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and offering products proposals to meet those needs
- Work on deals assigned to the sales team, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the presales manager.
- Provide the technical solution required addressing any customer requirements, and recommending solutions that optimize value for the customer.
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and Alkan CIT Group needs
- Maintain awareness and keeping up-to-date of constantly changing software, hardware systems, and peripherals.
- Respond to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting paperwork.
- Responsible for calculating client quotations and administering clients’ accounts
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Communication Engineering or equivalent
- Good experience in presales especially in solution demonstration, bidding cycle & sales processes
- Preferably good Satellite / Wireless background
- Good knowledge in VHF, marketing & analytical sales
- Fluency in English
- Analytical thinking
- Diagnostic information gathering
- Technical expertise
- Workload management
- Relationship building
- Customer Oriented
About this Company
Alkan CIT, the leading telecommunication System Integrator and Solution Provider, operating through three specialized subsidiaries, namely Alkan Networks, Alkan Telecom and ESRI NeA, the company provides state of the art technologies and turnkey solutions to its clients...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alkan CIT