- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead Software development team.
- Setting clear team goals.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications.
- Delegating tasks and set deadlines for your internal team.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product.
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility.
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards.
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team.
- Oversee progress of project development & team players to ensure consistency with initial design.
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers.
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve and train on final product before launch
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Sypron Solutions is a rapidly growing, 21st century tech company that provides intelligent solutions to meet customers’ aspirations. Our mission is to deliver industry-grade solutions that spring from Artificial Intelligence concepts and theories. Our three divisions:...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sypron Solutions