- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Design and develop excellently test cases for software tools and websites to verify product functionality according to user’s requirements.
- Write clear and concise bug reports and scenarios to ensure clear communication with the software developer.
- Check program performance after implementation to prevent recurrence of program operating problems and ensure operational efficiency.
- Prepare test data, scripts, matrices, checklists and other test documents based on the project need.
- Estimate the time needed for the quality tasks in the projects.
- Follow up on the test plan and the opened bugs.
- Escalate risks and concerns to management before they happen.
- Work closely with various development team members to understand testing objectives and ensure that problems are resolved in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with the product manager/owner to develop a solid testing solution, working towards the future state of the product architecture.
- Create or assist in creating assigned test automation
- Test software releases by executing assigned tests (manual and/ or automated)
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
Fixed Solutions is a fast growing company with the mission of delivering high quality, reliable, cost-effective and secure IT solutions to SMB (Small-Medium Business), Banking and Government agencies.
See all Careers and Jobs at Fixed Solutions