- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit Share
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
A closed joint stock Egyptian company working in tourism and real estate is searching for a dynamic and experienced leader to join in the role of CEO (Chief Executive Officer).
The Chief Executive Officer will:
- Work closely with the Board of Directors, serving as managing director of corporate operations and as the main link between the different departments within the company.
A previous experience in real estate industry is a must. Especially in the following areas:
- Managing marketing & sales.
- Managing outsourced construction contractors & construction consultants.
- Managing existing and new projects including feasibility studies, business plans, budgets, and cost management.
CEO (Chief Executive Officer) responsibilities
- Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors.
- Partner with board of directors to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability.
- Represent the company as required, including attendance of important functions, industry events and public meetings.
- Work closely with the group CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to prepare annual budgets, complete risk analysis on potential investments, and advise the Board of Directors with regard to investment risk and return.
- Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring practices, payroll and benefit disbursement.
7 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management