- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Marketing Manager who’ll lead and execute all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
- Marketing Manager responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you’re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to get your feet dirty on the ground and inspire your team members, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
The Role of the Marketing Manager
- The marketing manager will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for the company in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- The day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- The Marketing manager must be a great business leader as well as a great marketing leader. That’s because he/she will be responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets, and they are often charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Market Research Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
ElBalto is a mobile based application for medical via live video and home visits on demand with our board of certified doctors.
See all Careers and Jobs at ElBalto
Patients can book their online consultation or home visit wherever they are and anytime around the clock 7 days, and don’t have to waste...