- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Under strict supervision, learns basic safety and repair procedures on PSL equipment using the I Learn competency process defined for this job role.
Learns basic operations to include but not limited to:
- Performing pre/post job equipment inspections
- Performing and completing preventative maintenance procedures,
- Maintaining support equipment (i.e., pumps, discharge lines etc.). Completes requisite training (essential math, essential red book, safety training, etc.) following iLearn's career development system processes.
- Assists Service Operators in the clean up, repair, and preparation for a job. May be asked to assist during the rig-up and rig-down of service line equipment at the worksite.
- Error is readily ascertainable by the supervisor and can be corrected. Skills are acquired by completing the career development requirements in iLearn's competency management system for Operator Assistant I.
- Must have successfully passed company tests and met competency Task Lists requirements.
- The ability to perform basic mathematical calculations is required.
- Reading comprehension and writing skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are preferred.
- Has an understanding of, and promotes, safety awareness and environmental consciousness.
- Complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes (QIP). This is the entry level position into the Service Operator job family.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Oil and Gas
About this Company
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Halliburton