- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical and life insurance, Profit share and grants
About the Job
- Preparing the appropriate templates to prepare the budget by all concerned departments.
- Comply with the approved policy of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process.
- Receiving the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy and completeness.
- Studying the previous budget and also taking into consideration the benefits and losses occurred during the previous financial years, due to budget planning.
- Suggesting suitable amendments in the budget to the higher authorities and managerial staff of the concerned department.
- Consolidating the data for budget presentation and also providing an overview of the financial status of all the operations.
- Rendering financial advice to the management officials of different operations, to undertake proper financial planning and decision making.
- Analyzing actual results to budgets and forecasts.
- Submitting budget reports to Hospital’s Financial Controller of the organization for further scrutiny and approval in accordance with the approved policy.
- Monitoring the budget throughout the year.
- Preparing detailed reports pertaining to discrepancies and amendments that occurred in the budget, during the entire financial year.
- Assisting in projecting future financial needs, taking into considerations the various projects undertaken by the hospital and also help the higher officials in management of financial resources.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
Established in July 2014, Cleopatra Hospitals Group (“CHG”), is a healthcare investment platform with the aim of enhancing the quality and accessibility of healthcare in Egypt. The platform was formed by Abraaj, a leading private equity investor operating in global growth...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cleopatra Hospitals Group