- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Rebase Ventures is a tech company which builds B2B SaaS products that customers love. We have a development office in Cairo and we are headquartered in London. The company was founded by successful tech founder Damien Tanner, who previously started Pusher (pusher.com) which is used by more than 250,000 developers.
We're looking for a full-time Senior Full Stack Developer who loves learning new technology, to join our team in Cairo. Because we have multiple products, we don't have a specific technology stack. We try to use the right tool for the job. Often this is a mix of Rail's, Django, React or Node.
- We are very focused on building a great team and culture where everyone can do their best work. As well as software development and technical responsibilities, you will also share responsibility for managing the team. This will include : Coaching, mentoring and project management. Most importantly, you will be responsible for cultivating a culture where there is trust, people enjoy their work and people enjoy collaborating and sharing.
- We are a small team and we build our own products, so we are looking for people who want to take on responsibility for the features we build and the customers we serve.
- This job is very unique. You will be part of a team developing prototypes and launching SaaS products. If you love startups, learning, experimenting with tech and want to take on new challenges and responsibilities, this job is for you.
- The team in Cairo will grow to around 6 full-stack developers this year. You will have lots of opportunities to learn and grow within the team.
- Competitive salary, in-line with your experience.
- We have a generous benefits package which includes private healthcare, travel budget, and a learning budget.
- Although our first product is not publicly launched yet, we will be happy to tell you more on a call.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
It's essential that you have:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- At least 2+ years managing a team of software developers.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow your knowledge and skills.
- User of Linux or Mac OS.
- Deep knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- At least 4+ year experience in one or more of Ruby on Rails, Django, Node.
- Experience deploying and managing live commercial applications.
About this Company
Rebase builds and acquires software companies and grows them for the long term.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rebase Ventures
Rebase is founded by entrepreneur and investor Damien Tanner who previously co-founded developer tool company Pusher (pusher.com).