- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 1 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
1,800 to 2,500 EGP per month
About the Job
- Inspect personal computer equipment.
- Install hardware and peripheral components such as monitors, keyboards, printers and disk drivers on user’s premises.
- Install and configure specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications and other office tools.
- Initiate systems and network troubleshooting and monitoring, and replace defective components as needed.
- Attend unit meetings as required by the hierarchy in order to get informed of new policies and other services related issues .
- Place support calls to network solution providers and other IT support companies as requested by the hierarchy.
- Communicate with suppliers as requested in order to get the necessary support regarding Brand Communication interface and files.
- Assist the IT team in the pre-opening phase of new stores.
The intern will learn:
- Basics of Help Desk
- Retail structure
- Attention to details
- Change and Adaptability
- Customer Focus
- Planning and Organizing
Application Deadline: July 15th 2019
Internship Start date: July 15th 2019
Duration: 3 Months
0 to 1 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Furniture Retail
About this Company
Who is Azadea?
See all Careers and Jobs at Azadea Group
Azadea Group has been operating in Egypt since 2005. Following the opening of Virgin Megastore and Zara at City Stars in 2009, Azadea currently operates more than 40 stores across Cairo and Alexandria with a work¬force of more than 1000 employees....