- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Global Customer Service acts as a single point of contact for our external customers to deliver a compelling customer experience. Global Customer Service analyzes a wide variety of business and technical inquiries, providing end-to-end ownership and resolution and ensuring Service Level Agreement adherence.
Purpose of job
- Provide operational and technical support for customers analyzing a wide variety of issues, determine needed actions, and follow through to resolution
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services and handle and resolve customer issues via telephone and electronic communications (e-mail)
- Regional Global Customer Service responsibilities
- Regional Customer Support; Advanced understanding of Payment Products
- Are you looking for a chance to start something from scratch?
- Have you always been a leader of change and part of the solution?
- Do you enjoy creating your own future and choosing the direction it takes?
- Capture detailed and accurate information about issues and concerns to provide resolution or clarification as needed.
- Communicate frequently and clearly with various products owners, customers and various internal stakeholders and understand future enhancements
- Responsible for onboarding new products and migrations, creating customer service procedures, and managing communication and knowledge sharing, to ensure readiness of customer service teams across all functional internal and external teams
- Act as voice of customer within the company to achieve the best customer experience and increase awareness of customer feedback within the company.
- Negotiate, resolve and present to internal/external customers.
- Lead and/or participate in customer visits for training, education and operational support.
- Recommend and implement business or process improvements
- Provide leadership, mentoring, project leadership and delegation on an as-needed basis
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard